Planned gifts provide creative and flexible solutions as you pursue your charitable and financial goals. Financial gifts are tax deductible. You will benefit your community and future generations by supporting Franklin Township Education Foundation.
There are many ways to give:
- Gifts of Cash or Online Donations
- Support a F*TEF event: Fast Flash, Golf Fore Kids, Homecoming Dinner (Additional giving information is found with each event listing.)
- Gifts of life insurance and retirement plan assets
- Gifts of real estate, tangible personal property or other assets
- Gifts that provide a lifetime income for you or a beneficiary
- Make a Gift in Memory of or to Honor a treasured person
Franklin Township Education Foundation
6141 South Franklin Road
Indianapolis, Indiana 46259
A little change makes a big difference!
Please consider pledging $2-3 dollars per pay period in support of the FTEF impact throughout FTCSC.
We pledge to be responsible fiscal stewards and respect your donations. 100% of the money raised through payroll contributions will help fund innovative and creative educational opportunities in our schools.
Consider if 600 individuals give $1.00 per pay = $15,600 per year.
Or, 600 individuals give $3.00 per pay period, combined your contribution is nearly $50,000/year!
Thank you for sharing your hearts and minds with our students. You truly are champions!