Franklin Township Education Foundation Fall Grant Cycle
Thanks to the success of many fundraising efforts and the Major Saver Campaign, The Education Foundation will fund some grant proposals.
Proposals may not exceed $500 per classroom or $1000 for school-wide grants.
- Grant Proposals will not be considered from persons who have received a grant in any 3 of the past 5 years.
- Any project that has been funded three (3) times shall not be eligible for review as a Grant Proposal.
- Grants will not be awarded for travel expenses or for purchase of equipment unless the equipment is integral to the project itself.
- Professional development opportunities will be considered as long as they support the innovative idea of the grant- NOT to meet continuing education requirements.
- Projects that further a specific political or religious philosophy will not be considered for funding.
- Educational jargon or acronyms should be explained.
- Submitting a proposal is not a guarantee that your request will be funded.
We have two options for submitting your grant – You can download a PDF, complete the forms and submit them or you can simply complete a Google Form online.
Use Google Forms to Apply online HERE…
PDF – Download our grant application process HERE and follow the instructions for submitting it to the Foundation.
2019 Spring Grant Summary
Amy Steinhofer was selected as our 2019 Hawthorne Grant winner! Ms. Steinhofer is the Pre-School Speech Language Pathologist at the Wanamaker Early Learning center. Her project is entitled: “Revisiting the 3 Rs”
Twenty-two grants were approved for full or partial funding.
Buildings impacted included in this grant distribution of funds: FCHS, FTMSE, CTEC, WELC, Acton, Adams, Arlington, Bunker Hill, Kitley, South Creek, Thompson Crossing
Over 10,600 students impacted!
Coming Soon – Our 2019 1st Annual Fall Grant Program