Because of you! We were able to offer our first-ever Fall Classroom Grant Program!
Our Peloton Bike raffle was a huge success and raised $8050.00! Combined with our Silent Auction Challenge and the tips that we made while selling concessions at a FCHS football game, we had $9,735.00 to share with our educators and students!
Thirteen grants received full funding and include everything from books to gardens!
Wanamaker Early Learning Center received 4 grants.
– Ms. Kristina Burns, “Sensory Path”
– Ms. Katie Land, “WELC Garden”
– Ms. Amy Morrical, “Sensory Items”
– Ms. Genny Hartley, “Social/Emotional Toolkits”
Thompson Crossing Elementary, Ms. Katie Kunkel, “Resources for the Learning Environment”
South Creek Elementary, Mrs. Vick, “Literacy in the Art Room”
Adams Elementary, Mrs. Hilary Huff, “School-wide Peace Corner”
FTMS West, Ms. Kyle Belting, “Nabbing New Nonfiction”
Franklin Central High School
– Ms. Jessica Berg, “Gardening Club Raised Beds”
– Ms. Rae Bosio, “Retablos from Peru”
– Ms. Jennifer Robinson, “You Kick, You Score”
– Mrs. Lisa Laker, “Play like a Pirate”
– Ms. Alison Caldwell, “Practical Printmaking”
Grand total, $9209 awarded!
The remaining $526 was set aside for the 2020 Spring Classroom Grant Program.
Thank you for your tremendous support!