Because of you! We were able to offer our first-ever Fall Classroom Grant Program!
Our Peloton Bike raffle was a huge success and raised $8050.00! Combined with our Silent Auction Challenge and the tips that we made while selling concessions at a FCHS football game, we had $9,735.00 to share with our educators and students!
Thirteen grants received full funding and include everything from books to gardens!
Wanamaker Early Learning Center received 4 grants.
– Ms. Kristina Burns, “Sensory Path”
– Ms. Katie Land, “WELC Garden”
– Ms. Amy Morrical, “Sensory Items”
– Ms. Genny Hartley, “Social/Emotional Toolkits”
Thompson Crossing Elementary, Ms. Katie Kunkel, “Resources for the Learning Environment”
South Creek Elementary, Mrs. Vick, “Literacy in the Art Room”
Adams Elementary, Mrs. Hilary Huff, “School-wide Peace Corner”
FTMS West, Ms. Kyle Belting, “Nabbing New Nonfiction”
Franklin Central High School
– Ms. Jessica Berg, “Gardening Club Raised Beds”
– Ms. Rae Bosio, “Retablos from Peru”
– Ms. Jennifer Robinson, “You Kick, You Score”
– Mrs. Lisa Laker, “Play like a Pirate”
– Ms. Alison Caldwell, “Practical Printmaking”
Grand total, $9209 awarded!
The remaining $526 was set aside for the 2020 Spring Classroom Grant Program.
Thank you for your tremendous support!
2019 Spring Grant Summary
Amy Steinhofer was selected as our 2019 Hawthorne Grant winner! Ms. Steinhofer is the Pre-School Speech Language Pathologist at the Wanamaker Early Learning center. Her project is entitled: “Revisiting the 3 Rs”
Twenty-two grants were approved for full or partial funding.
Buildings impacted included in this grant distribution of funds: FCHS, FTMSE, CTEC, WELC, Acton, Adams, Arlington, Bunker Hill, Kitley, South Creek, Thompson Crossing
Over 10,600 students impacted!
Coming Soon – Our 2019 1st Annual Fall Grant Program