Franklin Township Education Foundation
Spring 2017 Grant Cycle
Thanks to the success of our 7th annual Major Savor campaign, The Education Foundation will be able to fund some grant proposals in the spring of 2017. Proposals may not exceed $500.
- Grant Proposals will not be considered from persons who have received a grant in any 3 of the past 5 years.
- Any project that has been funded three (3) times shall not be eligible for review as a Grant Proposal. Such projects should be made as a budget request on or before Sept. 30 by a notice to Foundation’s Executive Director of desire for consideration (i.e. Kindergarten books, World Culture Club, After-Prom, etc.)
- Grants will not be awarded for travel expenses or for purchase of equipment unless the equipment is integral to the project itself.
- Professional development opportunities will be considered as long as they support the innovative idea of the grant- NOT to meet continuing education requirements.
- Projects that further a specific political or religious philosophy will not be considered for funding.
Educational jargon or acronyms should be explained.
- Submitting a proposal is not a guarantee that your request will be funded.
We have two options for submitting your grant – You can download a PDF, complete the forms and submit them or you can simply complete a Google Form online.